Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Anointed Prayer Cloth Stories, Women






CHECK BACK, FOR FUTURE STORY UPDATE'S . . . [ IF YOU HAVE A STORY,
FEEL FREE TO POST IT ]

BLESSINGS !


The Baby Closet-treasure-chest Vision, Fertility versus fruition . . . ( a lesson )

http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=24149&hl=





"mouth Filled With Laughter & Our Tongue With Singing", ~FEAR SHALL LAUGH~+Sarah : 'G-d made me laugh'

POST#14

http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=24844&st=12&gopid=260031&#entry260031

QUOTE (Adeline @ Nov 8 2008, 03:57 AM)

Crown 7,

Thank-you for the beautiful word. I just came from your thread on infertality and how that thread brought tears to my eyes.

My husband and I wed in 1979 and we built our home for a family. Year after year, no baby. Such heartache....the pain so intense. Went for infertaliity treatments for 6 years and all treatments were ineffective for me. There was no medical reason why I couldn't become pregnant, I just couldn't. All too often infertality treatment is not covered by health insurance and hence, so expensive. But who was complaining, I would just waitress a few more hours a day, after-all who can put a pricetag on a life? Even so when I was alone in the house if I closed my eyes tight enough I could hear the laughter and the weeping of some of our unborn children.

During this time period going to a baby shower was extremely painful and all too often I had to attend. But anyhow after one visit to my Dr, he wanted to try just one more treatment. Problem was that the treatment cost 10 thousand dollars a try and the procedure was not 100 % foolproof. I remember coming home from the doctor and going room to room and hearing our unborn childs voices. I was thinking; "Would have been a good Mom, God. Why have you denied me this privilege?" All of a sudden I just wept and asked God to forgive me. I asked all my unborn children for forgiveness. I decided that I couldn't take it anymore mentally, and that I needed to stop treatments...which might have caused the death of our unborn children. That night I grieved them so, and said good-by.

My husband and I decided to adopt a baby from Guatemala. We went through an adoption agency in Washington DC called, "World Child." Expensive but they will get you results. About a year and a half latter we get a phone call on April 5, 1990 saying that we have a son. In October we got to fly out to bring our son home.

Our son almost died while in Guatemala from asthma. When we brought him home he was always hospitilized that first year until they found the right medication for him.

We always think of Christopher's birth mother and give thanks to God for her. She was used by God to bring our Son into the world. Here is a plague that I have in my home that says:
"An Adopted Child
Is a prayer whispered in the heart,
answered in heaven,
fulfilled in a wonderful way
by Gods eternal love...."

Folks what amazes me is that God timing is so perfect. His ways are always timed so perfectly. After 11 years of marriage God gave us a child that we so desperately wanted. But GOd worked it out in HIS way. And though child rearing I can see Gods hands in it all. To God be the Glory.

Gods Blessings,

Al

A short video you might enjoy on adoption:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhCvKOm0mWQ

No comments: