Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"I am the lightening quick sword of the Lord"



Subject: Re: Daughter's Of God Prayer Unite W/anointed Husband's





[HEBREW] Word, `SWORD` = ZAYIN ( the 7th Hebrew Alphabet )



HERE ARE SOME MEANINGS OF THE SWORD [ZAYIN]:

Zayin

Wife, Sabbath, The All, Completion, Perfection, Fullness, Fullness of the Godhead, movement, Adultery, Weapon, Day of Judgment





Date: 11/2/2008 9:42:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time

Oh my gosh. How wonderful. I was told by the Holy Spirit 20 years ago. "I am the lightening quick sword of the Lord" and had no idea what that meant or how to use it as a powerful information.
I just loved reading all of this powerful information and your prayer. You are so right, there was no need for an additional or special prayer since one was already given. With that I made my own prayer cloth with the words, In Jesus Name on a handkerchief I've had for many years and found 2 others that my grandmother made if I need to make them as well at a future time.
I am searching for a Godly man who is honoring Christ first and as a wife he will honor me first as the bride of Christ.
These are very powerful words and no wonder I haven't found anyone that I am even remotely interested in, because they are not true men of God and they don't really know the correct things about the glory and power of women.
This is just awesome and I will continue to honor myself by continuing to look for the man God has provided for me.
You seem to always write exactly what I need to hear regarding things that are on my mind. Thank you for your powerful instincts.





`God Will Deliver Him To You Saved & Sanctified Or, remove him from you`
Date: 11/6/2008 7:59:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time

Oh my goodness. I have known for several years the meaning of why I was removed from my infidel husband. And I use the term for what it is, infidel. all of this so applies to me and my thinking about my upcoming life.

I have talked with my ex and he still is an infidel that hides behind the Bible and scripture, only to continue his corrupted life. He will not repent he only says he has made mistakes he is not proud of, but will not name a thing.

I don't need for him to be anything or admit anything.
I only needed to get away from him so I could perform the righteous work that God has planned for me. I only professed Christ into my life as I was leaving him nearly 7 years ago.
It was during that time that many things were revealed to me and I knew I was being shoved away from an unrealistic situation that was killing my spirit.
I had the Holy Spirit or angels give me a writing one afternoon as we were going thru our divorce to give to him. It was so brief and so telling and to the point as to what was happening and why and what he needed to do.
He never did what they told him.
See you soon and thanks so much for your openness and wonderful work you are doing for us sister's in Christ.






angelic writing
Date: 11/8/2008 10:08:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time


Hey Betty - this is the writing given to me to give to my husband as we began the awful and heart retching battle of divorce. He had claimed we were never married although he stated we were, on all legal documents like tax filings and insurance policies, my wedding rings, called me his wife; all the unusual stuff associated with being married.

He had gone, what I thought, was insane due to money and possessions.

As I was having, what felt like a heart attack, one afternoon in my bedroom, since I had not yet moved out, I was told to begin writing. This was an internal voice from the Holy Spirit. Although I had no idea what was to come out of my hand with the pencil, I was given even the format to put it all into and then to give it to him. The format would be too difficult to do here but the full text is the following:

February 3, 2002

I only deliver this message -

You are being asked to show your spirit with honor
You have had time to choose which weapon you would draw
Your head or your heart

The choice has been given to you several times and the choice continues to be yours
You can either wage your war with honor and escape with a polished soul
Or you can wage a difficult war and continue to dishonor yourself and those whom you say you love

The court is held in an unseen dimension
The jury is your children and wife
The Judge is your God

Justice will be served

It is your decision as to which upcoming courtroom this justice will be served in
The First Courtroom or The Second Courtroom

The choice has always been yours
This is the final time in which you will be given choice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Betty - he has barely acknowledged this account of his behavior or this writing. He only wants to forgive and have me forget which I will never forget. I had to learn to forgive, which is not a natural emotion or mental capability to us humans.

I was literally thrown out of this marriage with such vengeance that I hardly left my bed for a year after. I came to understand I would never succeed with this man nor would I ever be the woman God needs me to be if I stayed with him. I knew he was a scoundrel within 5 years of marrying him but continued to stay another 10 years since divorce would be out of the question this being my 2nd.

Who stepped in to save me? God and the Holy Spirit did. I was spiraling downward and since I would not leave on my own, I had to be viciously thrown out to 'get it'. That is when I found Christ and understanding of bible writings.

It took many important people to help me in many areas but I am whole and so happy. I am completely out of debt and have a bit of money saved. These are areas that I could never have had I stayed. Even today he has nothing and is about to file bankruptcy on 4 homes and is fully in debt.

He never repented for his sins against me or his children and although he feels he 'witnesses' to others about Christ, I believe he is a totally broken man.

I do hope this message and brief account might help other women who know deep within their hearts they are being called to a higher ground and nature but are hesitating due to fear, obligation and money issues. Remember, "All things are possible through Christ Jesus who strengthens me".

No comments: