Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Infidel/Reprobate Husband insulted Spirit of grace




(PHOTO ABOVE)
http://www.ussartf.org/images/san_andreas.gif
Even the earth has fault lines of demarcation :


The dividing line, of whether the partner is a `reprobate` or `anointed
of God`, will be a clear line of demarcation.


Hebrews 10:29

29How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?








WHAT IS A 'REPROBATE MIND' ?



Read below how serious it is to be turned over to a `reprobate mind` . . .
that I have been shown HUSBAND'S are facing, a spiritual deadline
decision about, as I write these word's November 6th, 2008 :

[see Genesis 6:3 and Romans 1:28, to understand the seriousness
of the decision of God, who can give husband's over to a `reprobate` mind]



Genesis 6:3

King James Bible
And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.


Romans 1:28

King James Bible
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/reprobate

1. a depraved, unprincipled, or wicked person: a drunken reprobate.
2. a person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.
–adjective 3. morally depraved; unprincipled; bad.
4. rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.
–verb (used with object) 5. to disapprove, condemn, or censure.
6. (of God) to reject (a person), as for sin; exclude from the number of the elect or from salvation.



The facts are, the end times are here.

And it is fast approaching that husband's and wive's, must
be partnered with anointed spouse's. And the division will not
be a small matter.





PRAYER REQUEST, A STORY OF A CRY FOR HELP !



POST #13
http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=25617&st=12&start=12
Urgent Prayer Request, SON-IN-LAW THREATENS TO TAKE KIDS




QUOTE (angelheart424 @ Nov 9 2008, 02:00 PM)
Hello I am urgently seeking all to cry out to God and seek His Divine Intervention.....

My son-in-law as many of you know from past posts is a drug addict. Bad drugs have controlled his life for many of the 9 years that my daughter has been married to him. In the past she had always given him the bennifit of the doubt hoping always that he would stop using. After years of lasing everything she had ever worked hard to have and dealing with him stealing from family members including her own hard earned money, to support their three children, to support his habbit. Amber finally got to the point that she just could't do it any more. So she filed for a divorce. She fears her husband b/c he is always telling her that he will kill her or all of them if she leaves him. He is very physicotic (hope I spelled that right) He will hurt someone. Well now he is threating her that when she is at work tonight that he is going to take the car (b/c it's in his name even though he hasn't worked for over a year and it was her money that bought it) and he is going to take the kids and leave probably going to Pocahontas AR. B/C they are still married there isn't anything she can do. HE IS A THREAT to my grandchildren. He is just doing this to hurt Amber not realizing the dramatic results it will leave the children with. He is constantly telling his middle child Jadelyn that her mommy hates her and that's why she is making her daddy leave. It is really bad...My grandchildren have heard him talk with such anger and hate with words like KILL and MURDER and DRUG TALK and it goes on and on. One day I heard my 3 yr. old grandson say "There is a cop out side I will shot and kill him" My gosh he is only three. He would always watch morbid movies like SAW and others while the kids watched. And shows like FAMILY MAN it is so bad he is not a dad who can take care of his kids. He has no money no job no home it will devastae my daughter AND the children if he gets away with doing this. BUT I KNOW A GOD WHO CAN INTEVENE AND STOP ANY DANGER FROM THESE CHILDREN AND MY DAUGHTER.

PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD'S DIVINE INTERVENTION IN THIS MATTER.

And please pray for me. In July after loosing my mom I had allowed myself to shut down I talked to no one didn't go to Church and in the past few days it's like I just woke up and the greiving has began. And now I have to worry about my Daughter and Grandchildren and their safety. My heart is pounding so hard and I am shaking. The tears won't stop for my mom and I just don't know how much more I can deal with.... I close my eyes and qoute 1 COR. 10-13 God will not give me any more then I can handle and He will give me a way. Even though I believe in thoses words with all my heart it is still so hard right now.

I love all of you so much and I am thanking you now for all of your prayers. And for all the past prayers that God has always answered and got me through....

Peace Be To You All And God's Blessings will be at your doorstep..

You Sister In Christ Jesus,
Helen...aka...angelheart







CROWNSEVENALPHABET, QUOTE:
Listen and do as follows :


Call your 911, tell the operator that you are filling a non-emergency report of incident.


They will ask you what is the subject matter.

You repeat to the 911 operator :


My grandchildren have heard him talk with such anger and hate with words like KILL and MURDER and DRUG TALK and it goes on and on. One day I heard my 3 yr. old grandson say "There is a cop out side I will shot and kill him"


When the officer is dispatched to your home, you must let him read this letter you have
placed at the forum. Print this letter so the officer can attach it to the report he will make.

Then the police will have to call social services, who will promptly keep the husband
from taking the minor children, due to CHILD protection laws.


And indeed, you are the example of the mission I have been given concerning the
prayer cloths and daughter's of God.


If you need to speak to me, leave a message @[800]245-2567, I will have off time
this week, I am a consumer advocate and understand the situation you are in.

And most important I am under the anointing of the Holy Ghost to call out and take
action toward faith in this urgent matter.

Amen !



```````````````


QUOTE (signet @ Nov 12 2008, 07:36 PM)
and then the story of a woman who loved God and loved a man that she believed loved
God...

she discovered a swindle of her church by the man she was betrothed to marry, and
during a phone call to the pastor that same man grabbed her by the neck and lifted
her and threw her to the ground. picking herself up she swung and he caught her
hand, swung her around and once again grabbed her by the neck, lifting her off
her feet and nearly threw her down a stairwell.

she had not really noticed and had pardoned the man's accelerating violence and
screaming...chasing her around the house, making her get out of the car and walk,
intimidating her and leaving her alone on special occassions at the church when all
were expecting them...

she didn't think that the bruises on her arms or legs where he had grabbed her
a little too hard or pinched her to control her were noticeable...

but the bruises around her neck were photographed by the police who gave her
some sound advice..."the honeymoon is over." the church learned of it and said,
"don't give up on him, God didn't give up on you."

so, she put a restraining order on him and he did spend a night or so in jail, then
she prayed that no other woman would go through what she had gone through.
after the charm was gone there was nothing but an infidel. and so she prayed
for his salvation, but never did she allow him to come near her again. amen.

No comments: